Friday, April 24, 2009

Merry MP3 M3U MPC to M4A Backup


Merry MP3 M3U MPC to M4A Backup is a DVD copy and ripping tool easy to use at high speed. Merry MP3 M3U MPC to M4A Backup can copy and backup DVD movie to all popular video formats such as VCD, SVCD, DivX, MPEG1, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, AVI etc. Being suited for both veterans and beginners. Export mix as a RealAudio G2, MP3, CD, CDA, CD-R, DVD-Audio, AAC, AC3, ID3, M3U, M4A, M4P, MP3 ID3 Tag, OGG, RA, WAV, WMA, MP2, APE, VQF, MPC, AMR, Midi, WAVE, or RM file with a click for streaming on the Internet. Fade the volume, pan and playback rate of each sound and lightning fast and intuitive interface and import playlists (.M3U & .PLS) to create instant mixes of your favorite mp3s! Cut and paste sounds ( MP3s, WMAs, WAVs) quickly and easy and Mix, record or overdub as many simultaneous WAV and WMA &MP3 files as you want.

3 comments:

  1. I Like it a lot... I have tried it. now I want buy it.
    After downloading the program I went into my video files and transfered some of them that needed reformatting to avi, and man it was like 1-2-3. I'll recommend this program to anyone that is looking for a program that is user friendly in a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do not get something for nothing.it will cost you.
    I have been testing over 20 different kinds of convertiong tools...This beats the rest and it is way cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really a wonderful program. I recommend all people use it.
    I've been using it for many years now. Believe me, it is an astonishingly easy-to-use software generating even more astonishing results.

    ReplyDelete